Every day, our mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for their whole life.
We are the experts in scientifically backed pet supplements with the UK’s No.1 joint supplement brand, YuMOVE, now supporting well over 1 million dogs.
We are ambitious in our mission and operate a fast-paced business. Our track record demonstrates just that with sales doubling over the last 2 years. We are on a journey to be the best known and most trusted dog mobility brand in the world and that takes focus, dedication and energy.
The role supports the business deliver exceptional service to both customers and vet professionals by taking the lead in answering technical queries for the UK Customer Care team, and all other times supporting the rest of the team with answering non-technical queries.
What you need to deliver...
• To maintain the high technical standards of the business by ensuring Customer Care have an excellent knowledge of all products by taking on full ownership of delivering a technically accurate knowledge resource as well as providing ongoing training as appropriate.
• To ensure the delivery of exceptional care to customers, reporting adverse events by communicating in a caring and professional manner both with the customer and vet where necessary and working alongside the Veterinary Technical manager where appropriate.
• To answer incoming calls, letters, emails and respond to enquiries on live chat and social media.
• To create customer orders and process payments using the order system
• To meet Quality requirements by logging adverse events in the UK in a timely manner and working with Quality to conduct further investigations, trend monitoring, and adverse event analysis where appropriate.
• To track and analyse customer insight and feedback as assigned in support of Marketing and Activator team objectives.
What you need to succeed…
• Experience working within a Vet Practice (Vet, Vet Nurse, Vet Tech, Practice Manager)
• Customer service experience
• Strong communication skills
• A can-do attitude and highly flexible to switch between tasks
• You demonstrate strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• You're highly collaborative and foster a positive mindset
• Able to deal well with ambiguity
• You have outstanding planning and time management skills and can prioritise workload effectively
• Resilient in the face of pressure
• You are enthusiastic and have a genuine love for pets
What we can offer…
• Hybrid working- 2 days in the office and 3 days from home
• Private Healthcare- includes Dental and Optical
• Pension- Matched contributions up to 8% of salary
• Holiday 33 days including BH and up to 5 unpaid
• Parental Leave- Enhanced
• Paid day off for your birthday
• Company paid summer and winter party
• Retail discount Scheme (Perkbox)
• Subsidised subscription
• Dogs can come to work
Lintbells is an equal opportunities employer and values equity, inclusion, and diversity. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, beliefs, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
We commit to continuing to build a more diverse workforce, which is inclusive and supportive for every individual