Every day, our mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for their whole life.
We are the experts in scientifically backed pet supplements with the UK’s No.1 joint supplement brand, YuMOVE, now supporting well over 1 million dogs.
We are ambitious in our mission and operate a fast-paced business. Our track record demonstrates just that with sales doubling over the last 2 years. We are on a journey to be the best known and most trusted dog mobility brand in the world and that takes focus, dedication and energy.
Ensuring stock accuracy and efficiency in the warehouse, enabling the operation to effectively fulfil the demands of the business..
What you need to deliver...
• Compliance on internal stock policies and procedures
• Ensuring cycle counts are completed and maintained as per the departments SLA'S
• Training warehouse operatives to provide cover for key duties.
• A reduction in company SLOBs (wastage) through pro-active stock rotation and allocation
• Oversee replenishment reports and actions, keeping our stock levels at the right level in pick locations
• Controlling new KPIs as set my your line manager, including but not limited to, replenishment numbers, write off, cycle count accuracy etc
• Operational ad-hoc support
What you need to succeed…
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail and good organisational skills
• Initiative and forward-thinking ability
• Excellent team player, proactive and self supporting
• Ability to thrive in both team and lone working environments
• A “go getter”, driven and motivated to succeed and learn
What we can offer…
• Private Healthcare- includes Dental and Optical
• Pension- Matched contributions up to 8% of salary
• Holiday 33 days including BH and up to 5 unpaid
• Parental Leave- Enhanced
• Paid day off for your birthday
• Company paid summer and winter party
• Retail discount Scheme (Perkbox)
• Subsidised subscription
• Dogs can come to work
Lintbells is an equal opportunities employer and values equity, inclusion, and diversity. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, beliefs, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
We commit to continuing to build a more diverse workforce, which is inclusive and supportive for every individual.