Every day, our mission is to make sure that pets enjoy an active life, for their whole life. We are the experts in scientifically backed pet supplements with the UK’s No.1 joint supplement brand, YuMOVE, now supporting well over 1 million dogs. We are ambitious in our mission and operate a fast-paced business.
Our track record demonstrates just that with sales doubling over the last 2 years. We are on a journey to be the best known and most trusted dog mobility brand in the world and that takes focus, dedication and energy.
You are the group financial controller; overseeing all elements of financial control for the group, which is made up the UK Limited company as well as two entities in the US.
With our recent and accelerating growth trajectory, you are balancing an opportunity to mature systems and processes, with the nurturing and growth of a small team as well as the day to day financial operations of the group across AP, AR, cash, bank and FX.
What you need to deliver...
• Ensure smooth running finance operations team across AP and AR with a view to optimising working capital
• Ensure appropriate cash flow modelling and subsequent management of banking relationship plus any associated debt facilities if required
• Ensure appropriate FX / treasury policy in place
• Ensure robust balance sheet controls processes in place as well as end to end process ownership of month-end trial balance creation leading to creation of management accounts pack
• Ensure control environment matures as policies and procedures are set up and rolled out to acquired companies
• Ensure robust close-process for management accounts and statutory accounts, including management of audit
• Ensure all tax matters (whether employment, corporation, value-added, sales or otherwise) are dealt with and appropriately filed
What you need to succeed…
• 10+ years experience; with a blend of audit background and consumer goods industry experience;
• Understanding of and exposure to UK GAAP, US GAAP as well as IFRS
• Understanding of tax (VAT, employment, sales, PSA); ideally in both US and UK
• Excellent Excel skills and experience using BI and other visualization tools;
• Experience of working with ERP solutions; ideally NetSuite and Sage
• Be excited about developing and growing a team of people
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to write and present clear and concise reports; and
• To have an agile, proactive and approachable working style.
What we can offer…
• Private Healthcare- includes Dental and Optical
• Pension- Matched contributions up to 8% of salary
• Holiday 33 days including BH and up to 5 unpaid
• Parental Leave- Enhanced
• Paid day off for your birthday
• Company paid summer and winter party
• Retail discount Scheme (Perkbox)
• Subsidised subscription
• Dogs can come to work
Lintbells is an equal opportunities employer and values equity, inclusion, and diversity. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, beliefs, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We commit to continuing to build a more diverse workforce, which is inclusive and supportive for every individual